How to Write a Good Interesting Blog Contentcontentwritingcourse
Blogging can be an extremely interesting profession or hobby to have. A blog, which has been defined as an online journal, is a place where someone can post exactly what’s on their mind. While some bloggers could care less if their posts are read, others actively try to gain more readers.
Lets learn more about better blogging, check out these 7 Helpful tips to writing a Good Blog Content :
- Use a Casual Tone : The most interesting blogs are not written using formal grammar rules. Frankly, the formal tone can be a little boring !
If you want your blog to be popular and a success overall, consider writing in a more casual tone. Think of the writing as being a conversation you are having with a friend. Write exactly the way you would talk, not the way you are supposed to talk.
- Use humor and other personality characteristics in your writing will make people want to keep coming back to read your newest entries. Give it your style !
- Keeping your blog short will help you retain any interested viewers. People don’t want to spend massive amounts of time reading text on the web. If they wanted to read a novel, they would do just that!
- Try to Stick to your point and keep it nice and short. A blog that is more than 600 or 700 words is just too much. Try using a video, image within your blog. The break in the text will be welcoming and readers will be less likely to get bored. So 400–500 words max are good for a blog.
- Check Your Spelling : Although the tone of your blog should be kept casual, you should still edit your work. There is a way to be casual, without being sloppy. You should always check your spelling before you submit your post. If your posts are sloppy and full of misspelled words, people will think that you are not educated and probably won’t take anything you say seriously.
- Be Versatile : You simply must be versatile with your post topics. Those blogs that cover only one type of thing may be popular with one specific targeted group of people. That is fine, if it is what you want.But if you want to reach everyone however, you need to post on everything. Consider posting on current affairs, music, books, and other hot issues. This will draw people in. When you post about popular things in the news, it will draw people to your site when they do a search on the web.
- Post Often : People who become fans of your blog will likely be looking for a new post every few days. Some will only look once a week. If you want to keep your blog fresh and interesting, you should post often. Posting often is something that takes very little time, because your entries should stay short and sweet. It is a way however to keep things new and exciting for your biggest fans.